2.26.2010

Menu Plans for Week of February March 1-7

I decided to post next week's menu plans a little earlier in case some of you wanted to join us on this culinary adventure week. First stop: Fresno Vineyard Farmer's Market on Saturday morning. We are just on the brink of seeing some of the spring produce at our market. I'm curious to see what vendors show up this week. In the meantime, I've incorporated some of the winter veggies like broccoli and picked out some of our fave ethnic foods. My friend Yasmin just returned from India with some authentic spices for me so I'm eager to cook with those. I'm also trying out Evelyn's Thai Chicken Curry dish. I'm jazzed about the beginning of a new month for my food budget and a new season of eating! Let us know if you would like any of the following recipes or you have questions about what's for dinner.

MONDAY
Broccoli Cheese Chowder
Artichoke Turkey Paninis

TUESDAY
Garlic Naan
Chicken Masala with Basmati Rice & Plain Yogurt
Mango Chickpeas with Tamarind Sauce

WEDNESDAY
Small Group:
Thai Chicken Curry
Coconut Rice

THURSDAY
Green Salad with Feta, Red Pepper, Black olives
Beef Strogonoff with Mushrooms
Whole Wheat Penne

FRIDAY
Luscious Leftovers

SATURDAY
Cooking Club: Luscious Lunches (for Dinner)
Lavosh Sandwich Bar
Maple-Pecan Chicken Wontons
Asparagus Soup
Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Sauce
Strawberry-Rhubarb Tart

SUNDAY
Italian Chicken Sausage & Kale Soup
Honey Cornbread

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...